106 Crosby Rd
ENGAGE AND EMPOWER YOUR STUDENTS WITH THE MESSAGE OF HAVING A
BIBLICAL WORLDVIEW AND DEVELOPING A MINISTRY MINDSET !
As educators, we believe in tests and grades as a measurement of progress and proficiency. What if your school was given a test regarding the application of a biblical worldview in the lives of your students? How would you do?
Some sample questions may include:
- How do your students handle authority struggles?
- How do your older students influence your younger students?
- How do your athletic teams and coaches react to a loss due to an unfair referee?
- How often do your students serve in their local churches?
- How concerned are your students for the eternal life of others?
What would your grade be? Perhaps you are teaching a biblical worldview in the classroom, but are your students learning and applying it in life?
We are excited about this year’s Student Leadership Conference theme,
The Biblical Leader and His Fight, When Worldviews Collide.
Our team has compiled a new curriculum with a biblical worldview emphasis from a very application driven perspective. Our booklet is about to be finalized and our fall conferences are growing.
As you plan your fall schedule, would you prayerfully consider allowing us to partner with you to help you get an A+? We pull together great speakers, great curriculum and have a long history of wonderful blessings from the Lord in the lives of those attending.
The cost for the conference is just $17 /student which includes conference booklet and all materials, lunch, and an SLC gift for the students.
Conference day includes:
1. Challenging sessions by SLC speakers
2. Group discussion/case studies for impact and strategy
3. Practical sponsor sessions for implementation
4. Follow up projects and studies for ongoing training